Thanks for the answer. But I need to query the applications not from
shell but out of an application...

--

ISED - Iwanowitsch Software Engineering & Development

Dipl.Inf. Stefan Iwanowitsch (Softwareentwicklung)
Hohenzollerndamm 61
14199 Berlin

Tel:    +49/  30/ 285 07 285
Fax:    +49/  30/ 285 07 287
Mobil:  +49/ 170/ 501 95 12

Steuernummer     24/360/60546
PGP Fingerprint: 69DE D22A E3D4 71E7 4277  9C32 5C60 43BE 603D 0E59