2010/2/6 Yves-Alexis Perez <cor...@debian.org>:
> Hey,
>
> I just uploaded my first package to extras-devel, which was rejected
> (for valid reason), but I had to dig the cauldron list archive to get
> that mail.
>
> I don't really want to subscribe to that list, I'm already subsribed to
> debian-devel-changes and it's too noisy for apps I'm not interested in
> :) So it'd be nice to have a CC: when the package is accepted/rejected.
> In Debian, this is done by checking the signature on the .changes file,
> but as the upload aren't signed it's not really possible here. But
> changed-by might be used, or maybe use garage (since we use the garage
> account and the ssh key associated).
>
> What do you think?
Could you point me out to your build or just tell me your uploader username?

As far as I remember autobuilder doesn't use 'Maintainer' or any other
field to prevent spamming of innocent people from upstream projects.
It uses email from /etc/passed instead. Your email should be put in
there by admins when they gave you upload rights.

--
BR,
Ed