hello there ;

I was wondering how to make a splash screen for my application using Qt, I found this link : http://wiki.maemo.org/Qt4_Hildon#QSplashScreen_not_fully_compatible_with_Hildon-Desktop telling that it is not compitable with maemo, So, it tried many workarounds (like creating a fullscreen window above my main window, and then hiding it after a while, But it blinks when it hide and the main view of my application is shown minimized when spalsh screen disappears. Also tried to make my main view window's central widget to be a splash screen widget and after a while i replace it with the original central widget of the main view But it failed too)

So, I wonder if you have any other way/Maemo API to allow a splash screen to be properly shown .

thank you in advance;