On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 12:19:10AM -0500, Ajai Khattri wrote:
> Im trying to create my first Maemo package and I had a few questions:
>
> 1) This package has a main binary, but also has additional
> binaries/scripts and library files, so do I select 'Multiple binaries'
> when running dh_make ?

There's some confusion here that I haven't seen addressed in this
thread: "binary" can mean a "binary execution file", which is what
you're thinking about, or it can mean a "binary Debian package", which
is what dh_make is asking about.

You most likely want a single binary deb that contains all your
executables.

Marius Gedminas
--
...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly).