2010/2/16 ds <d...@physik.de>:
> Some minutes ago this worked:
>
> https://garage.maemo.org/builder/diablo/vncviewer_0.6.6-fremantle1/armel.build.log.OK.txt
>
> checking for intltool >= 0.23... 0.35.0 found
>

> a little bit later with minor changes (which I even tried to reverse)
>

> https://garage.maemo.org/builder/diablo/vncviewer_0.6.6-fremantle5/armel.build.log.FAILED.txt
>

> checking for intltool >= 0.23... ./configure: line 1: intltool-update:
> command not found
> found
> configure: error: Your intltool is too old.  You need intltool 0.23 or later.
>

> did not work anymore.
>

> Any idea, what happend?

Looks very strange that it was built successfully. With current
configuration it shouldn't happen, unless somebody just changed it.
intltool-update comes from doctools devkit, which is not enabled for
Diablo builds.

Unfortunately I don't have permissions to change configuration files
on the builder box.
Niels, can you enable doctools devkit in /etc/sbdmock/maemo-diablo-*.cfg?

--
BR,
Ed