>I hope you know that Maemo UI is quite differente from the desktop Qt version.

It must be because it must be finger usable and most of desktop UI paradigm is
based
on mouse use.

>There aren't only QtButton, QtDialog, QtLabel ecc... in a user interface.
>Maemo has its own widget and there's no way (at the moment) to have a
>real preview of them.
>
>If you have seen the recently published video on youtube, showing
>Maemo 6 widgets, you surely have noticed that Qt developers are
>showing Maemo support in QtCreator, but it's not ready/published at
>the moment.

We should not mix two things. Maemo 6 widgets are based on new QGraphiscview
based
widget set and that's different than Maemo 5 widget set that is based on
enhaged Qt desktop widget set.

You can see video of Maemo 5 widgets here. Only bad thing in this video is that
they are
using stylus, i have not used mine with N900 in many months because it is not
needed
with finger optimized widgets.

http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2010/02/15/qt-462-for-maemo-5-released/

Kate