Hi Matti,

I have uploaded a new version which includes the python_central.pm file
from python-central.
While this may look like a quick hack (which debhelper7 is anyway)
I think it is cleaner than adding a symlink to the Debhelper directory
or asking python-central to install the file in two directories.
The file is tiny and unlikely to change, anyway.
Let me know whether it works with the latest version.

cheers,

--
Thomas Tanner ------
email: tan...@gmx.de