Hi guys.

It would be nice to get some help on Twcano, we can discuss the
current architecture and propose changes if necessary.
If someone want more information about the project or help to test
this on n900 (debian packages still missing, I want fix some bugs
before produce one), visit the #pyside channel at freenode.

These are some images of Twcano running on n900:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6971/screenshot02.png
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/9239/screenshot03c.png

BR
Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho