Hi,

2010/3/8 Benoît HERVIER <kher...@khertan.net>

> >Why wouldn't it?  Do we have a policy against this?
> Because noone will test such package. It s already difficult to have
> vote for real apps, so imagine for a dummy package :)

The testing Squad is testing every single package that lands in
Extras-testing, the process is slow, but we're improving it.

As for the criticism about wrong voting please point me where are these
issues, the votes are changeable(thanks to Neils), so this can be fixed, but
the developers have to understand that the testers are not slaves, if simple
things aren't right the package will be immediately voted down. The
developers are responsible to double check the packages before promote them,
in order to avoid these situations.

The Testing Squad is working in some improvements and clarifications that
will be proposed later to the community.

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org