> Personally, I think it's too small for a 3 month project, though.
> However getting LRC parsing into gstreamer or MAFW for use by
> the Nokia media player would be a fine challenge for three
> months, IMHO.

This certainly sounds useful.

> But since the Nokia media player is closed source, it would
> be kinda hard to make it display lyrics. An alternative would

Wasn't the whole idea of MAWF to make it easy to replace the Media Player
and only need to write the GUI stuff (leaving all the playlist stuff to
MAWF, decoding to Gstreamer, and finding files to trackerd)?

I've not looked at it though, so perhaps it's difficult to work with hence
the lack of replacement players. Though if not, writing a proof of concept
player to display the lyrics too shouldn't be too hard (he says).

Cheers,

Simon