On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:26 PM, anky <ankurdn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i had a doubt in developing my gapps wrapper, i have two options.. 1 being
> to use the libcurl library and the other is to use qt.
> i have my experience in qt and currently i am new to libcurl but i sure can
> learn it.
> i wanted to know which one would be better and reasons for it.
> thanks !

(I am the one who suggested this idea for Maemo).

I'd suggest trying to retain plain QtCore as the only dependency, as
much as possible.  You might get more free functionality out from
libcurl, but it would probably be more fat a dependency than strictly
necessary.

Also, whatever you build in between will be useful for Qt apps in general.

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio