On Mar 23, 2010, at 11:24 AM, Thomas Perl wrote:

> 2010/3/23 Andrew Flegg <and...@bleb.org>:
>> [...]
>> If the source code doesn't accompany every download, then 3a doesn't
>> apply so one of 3b or 3c must.
>>
>> If 3b applies, maemo.org has to continue to host the source.
>
> Why not pull the binaries and source packages from the *repositories*
> at the author's request and put them up in a "archival" directory that is
> not exposed via a Debian repository (and therefore not interfering with
> the HAM policy, etc..)?

This of course can be done. I also think it the most sensible solution since it
takes the packages out of the repos but preserves them physically for any
eventual legal issue.

Niels - do we have a repository expressly for this type of package? And if you
could tell me it's location on disk I can move forward with the developer's
request if we have consensus.

Jeremiah