I would be very interested to see a high-performing ebook reader on the Maemo
platform.
At hand, I have a 27 MB epub file (90 MB unzipped) with thousands of articles.
FBreader chokes on that.
Having a speedy reader with nice navigation features would make the N900 stand
out from the crowd of other devices.

Best regards
-Tom