May be better solution is to use directly qt-mobility libqtm-location .
Qt mobility will be foture proof cross platfrom solution. For marmatan
native location API will anyhow change. For fremantle libqtmlocation
is wrapper over liblocation0 . For Harmatan its is direct connection to dbus
but API remains same.

Kate

>As soon as I put
>#include <location/location-gps-device.h>
>#include <location/location-gpsd-control.h>
>in one of my files, the compiler complains:
>http://pastebin.com/c45NU0FB
>
>glib-object.h: No such file or directory
>
>This file includes further files, as listed here:
>http://bit.ly/dprcX6

I'm obviously missing some include path or similar. Appearently I'm a bloody
hobbyist, so please bear with me :) . Any hint, even RTFM is much appreciated.

Best regards,

ce