On Wed, April 7, 2010 18:22, Graham Cobb wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 April 2010 15:39:29 Frantisek Dufka wrote:
>
>> Niels Breet wrote:
>>
>>> Bora has been dead for a while now, chinook is also EOL.
>>>

>> Bora is dead? Oh really? So why there is
>> http://maemo.org/downloads/OS2007/ with old version I cannot update?
>> When and why was this discussed/decided?
>>

> It wasn't, as far as I know.  Killing chinook was, and I agree that it is
>  probably the right thing to do.  But gregale, bora and diablo are
> important.

Bora was not actively killed, just forgotten to setup last December. Since
then nobody complained about it. Download numbers don't come above noise
levels, but if you think we should keep it for a while then no problem.

The queue for Bora extras should now be available again and should be
processed like it was in the past.

--
Niels Breet
maemo.org webmaster