Dnia 2010-03-29, pon o godzinie 18:52 +0200, Ove Kaaven pisze:
> Tomasz Rybak skrev:
> > So, official Nokia document requires Maemo devices to provide
> > OpenCL capabilities but currently there is no possibility
> > to write code using OpenCL. Is it just left for later to implement
> > (first go updates, additional features must wait) or MeeGo changed
> > everything and there is no hope for OpenCL?
>
> No, it wasn't left for later either. From my understanding, the "Maemo
> Base Port" is/was a requirement document for future Maemo devices. It
> never applied to the N900.

OK. thanks for the information.
As MeeGo is in the very early phase I guess there is nothing for
it yet.

On the other hand, I found following post from QtLabs blog:
http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2010/04/07/using-opencl-with-qt/
So it looks like there is work on integrating Qt with OpenCL
and we could expect some progress - but for now it is pure
speculation on which devices it will be available.

--
Tomasz Rybak <bogom...@post.pl> GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860