Dnia piątek, 16 kwietnia 2010 o 19:40:22 jarmo.ti...@nokia.com napisał(a):

> The Maemo documentation infrastructure project has released new Maemo Info
> Center documentation service for Maemo platform. Together with Maemo Info
> Center service we released also the first set of official Maemo Fremantle
> 5 documentation. More Fremantle 5 documentation will be updated to the
> Maemo Info Center service end of April.

I worked for few years in Web development. When I enter this page I feel like
back in 90's... Why?

1. Frames - this thing died long time ago. After few clicks I have to go to
   location bar, enter mainpage URL to get page usable again.
2. Javascript trees?
3. I used "Search" box - just to get information that there is no index and
   have to wait until it will index all documentation. Why it was not indexed
   at start?
4. Amount of arrows on screen is insane:

- there are yellow arrows which duplicate Back/Forward from web browser
- there are black arrows in non-Qt documentation which are Prev/Next chapter
- there are green arrows in maemomm documentation

5. Each part of tree uses other type of navigation, other formatting...

Long way before it will be useful.

Regards,
--
JID:      h...@jabber.org