Niels, will the extras-devel/testing repos for the non-free section also be
updated to point to the right SDK.
at the moment I think they still point to the old PR1.1

Thanks and Regards
krk969

Most repositories have been updated in the Packages interface.

Tomorrow I will add the fremantle-1.2 repository for Extras and add the
SSU repository so the new Qt dependencies can be properly resolved by the
interface.

- Niels