Hi guys,
Calm down! Mobility packages for scratchbox are in Tools and the pkgs for
the device are in Nokia Application repositories.
Both are enabled by default, developers and users don't need to add them.

qt-mobility-examples pkg is not available in the application repository
because it's NOT for users.

Currently developers who want to try mobility examples on their devices
should add the Tool repository:

Catalog name: Tools
Address: http://repository.maemo.org
Components: free non-free

If you prefer to have qt-mobility-examples in extras-devel, we could copy it
to extras-devel.
If you have better proposal, let me know.

Cheers,
Antonio