From: Robin Burchell
Sent: 06/02/10 11:47 PM
To: Ram Kurvakat
Subject: Re: non-free section pointing to PR1.0 repos.

Thanks for sending this Ram. I've been too busy to follow it up since I found
out about it. On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Ram Kurvakat <rkma...@gmx.com>
wrote: > Niels, Ive sent you a mail about this already, please ignore it posted
it > here again so it helps everybody. > > the non-free section seems to be
pointing to PR1.0 repos still. > > Is this known and somebody already working
on it ? Perhaps Ive missed to see > a mail or two. > > Not able to promote
anything on this past few days. I presume it's just promotion that is affected,
but all the same, it would be nice to have this resolved. (I'd love to not use
non-free, but I really don't have the time to learn how to fix my packaging at
the moment...) > Ram > > (krk969) > Best, Robin Burchell mob: +447702671419
msn: m...@viroteck.net irc: w00t @ irc.freenode.net twr:
http://twitter.com/w00teh lac: http://identi.ca/w00t