Hi,

On 6 June 2010 14:55, daniel wilms <danielwi...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> it sounds like the application is not compiled with MADDE for the N900.
> Usually then this error occurs. Maybe clean, rebuild and deploy then? Check
> in the build if it uses MADDE. You can see that in the paths in the build
> output.

I don't know if I'm using MADDE or not, I just use QtCreator. I've
found what the problem was by the way:

the directory /home/andrea/Documents/sviluppo/msoma-build was used for
every builds. Now I've set different build path for each target:

/home/andrea/Documents/sviluppo/msoma-build-desktop
/home/andrea/Documents/sviluppo/msoma-build-simulator
/home/andrea/Documents/sviluppo/msoma-build-n900

so I don't have any problem anymore.

I think that QtCreator should set them automatically. There is not any
sense to use the same build directory for ALL, since it can result in
these kind of errors.

Regards,

--
Andrea Grandi