On 2010-06-10 15:47, Sascha Mäkelä <sascha.mak...@gmail.com> wrote:
This how it looks now:

Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}, libqt4-network, libqt4-sql,
libqt4-sql-sqlite

But still it doesn't work. Am I missing something? The app works fine when I
run it in N900 from Qt Creator.

Which database provider do you use, I guess SQLite? If so, your Depends: line looks correct. When you say that the SQL parts of the application do not work, what is the problem? You could try starting your program from the terminal to check for clues in the output. Either that, or report any error messages that the application gives you.

Thanks for all your help,
Sascha