Sivan Greenberg wrote:
Looks cool, I think I'll give it a try but most surely someone else
here will already have packaged it faster than me :) Actually even if
that is the case, I think this now enabled providing lean UI to do all
that common tasks with google services, especially bulk uploads of
photos or creating blogger posts with the html ready so you don't have
to fight with blogger's terrible handling of inline code snippet.

I was playing with this eaarlier on the phone uploading photos to picasa.

Fun.

I'd not been using picasa for a while, as there was no easy way of
uploading pics from linux.

Interesting to some will also be the calendar and youtube options!