The Nokia QT SDK support cross platform development across S60 and
Maemo (Including simulator and on device debugging), you just need to
have the proper debugging plugin installed onto each target platform
and set up your USB network iface if under Linux. There was somewhere
a how to a very nice guy from Nokia showed me but I forgot the URL.

Once I find it I'll post it here.

Sivan