Hi all,

I'm working to a project created with Nokia SDK (Qt4/C++) and at the
moment we're able to compile for Maemo target and let the IDE to
generate the .deb package (please note that generating the .deb means
that we already have a working debian/ directory with all contro,
changelog ecc... files).

I'd like to upload this package to extras-devel, and following the
instructions of Autobuilder Wizard, I've to rebuild the source package
using Scratchbox in this way: dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -sa -S

Trying to execute this command under Scratchbox I get the following errors:

[sbox-FREMANTLE_ARMEL: ~/MyDocs/msoma-build-maemo] > dpkg-buildpackage
-rfakeroot -sa -S
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is msoma
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 0.1.1
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Andrea Grandi <and...@unknown>
dpkg-buildpackage: source version without epoch 0.1.1
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
rm -f build-stamp configure-stamp
# Add here commands to clean up after the build process.
/scratchbox/tools/bin/make clean
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/andrea/MyDocs/msoma-build-maemo'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`../../../../NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-10.2010.19-1-slim/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-maemo5/qmake.conf',
needed by `Makefile'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andrea/MyDocs/msoma-build-maemo'
make: *** [clean] Error 2
[sbox-FREMANTLE_ARMEL: ~/MyDocs/msoma-build-maemo] >

How can I fix this problem? Thanks for your help!

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com