Hello. I don't know of a how-to, sorry.

In principle, it should be as easy as adding -static to
linker options, but in practice I'm quite certain that is not
enough. If that somehow magically works for you, then you need to
include the static libraries / object files to your "source"
upload, I guess. I have an uneasy feeling about giving you this
advise. Are the ovi people aware of this problem?

Cheers,

        Taneli