Hi,

On 21 July 2010 22:53, Roman Morawek <li...@morawek.at> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I like to share my thoughts on the QA strategy of Maemo.
>
> I am the owner of an N900 program and promoted my package to
> extras-testing ca. 2 months ago. Right now there are only 2 votes on it.
> I wonder how many more months it will take until 10 persons vote for it
> such that I can promote it to extras (given that the votes are positive).

I've promoted a package to extras-testing too and in 3 days I've 0
votes. Other packages are having the same problem and I think that
this is a real fail for Maemo users.
I agree that we must ensure some quality to application distributed to
end users, but this process must be improved as soon as possible
because it doesn't work well.

How to improve it?

1) Automatic promotion to maemo-extras if no one send a negative
feedback within 10 days.
2) Immediatly promoted after 5 positive feedback.

I think we should discuss this as soon as possible.

Regards,

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com