http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=telepathy-mission-control.git;a=blob;f=xml/Account_Interface_ChannelRequests.xml

> Ciao,
>    Alberto

Hi Alberto,

Thanks for the reply. I was planning to use this channel request object path to
cancel a call initiated by mission control. Even the Nokia ChannelRequests
interface requires a channel request path.

If this is not possible, may be I can throw an error from the
CreateChannel/EnsureChannel methods of my Connection Requests class. This error
should make mission control remove the channel by itself. What do you think?

And I don't know how to raise a Telepathy error from Qt. Any guidance?

~Sudheer