praveen koduru wrote:
Hi,

I need to control the Display Brightness & Display Turn off(While it went to standby). For Display Turn on, I have increased the standby timer to 2 mins(max). But I need to increase it further more say 10 mins. Can I control that?

As I understand it, the general way to do this is to tell the system every 30s to keep the display on. This stops software accidentally leaving the display on.

For Display Brightness, I need to dim and bright the Display programatically, like using dbus commands.

I'm unsure if this is possible, I haven't investigated it.
I'd look at the source of simple-brightness-widget.