Hi,

Excerpts from Francesco Balestrieri's message of Tue Aug 17 17:11:42 +0100 2010:
> The optimal for my use case would be to show an extra button in the
> Hildon-style Time Picker dialog (QMaemo5TimePickSelector) and open a date
> picker dialog when it's pressed, but I couldn't figure out how to customize
> the time picker to do that.

QMaemo5TimePickSelector inherits from QMaemo5AbstractPickSelector, which has a
selected(const QString &) signal which you could listen to.

The problem as I see would be that I don't think there's a Maemo date selector
widget,
AFAIK...

--
Robin Burchell