Hey fellow developers,

Google rolled out a feature today to use Google Voice inside GMail.
This adds another callback number which exposed a bug in Dialcentral
that could get hit no other way.  I've applied a patch and got it into
extras-testing.  I'm running it and several other people both on Maemo
4.1 and Maemo 5.

Sadly voting has been stalled on Dialcentral for a couple of releases.

Changes from 1.1.8 (current extras version) to 1.1.12)
* This bug fix
* Optification
* Rotation support
* Unescaping of HTML escape sequences in various areas
* Increased the socket timeout

So thats a bit much to try and push through an expedited process the
wiki hints is or will be rolled out.  I'd appreciate it if people
could help out testing and voting on this, thanks.
Ed Page

http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-testing_free_armel/dialcentral/1.1.12-0/
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=798569#post798569