On 13 September 2010 11:20, Niels Breet <ni...@maemo.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Chris Saturn <chris_sat...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > That's my first package to upload so bare with me.
> >
> > I get a failed build but cannot see the error in the log. Here's the
> > sources/lg:
> >
> > https://garage.maemo.org/builder/fremantle/smscon_editor_0.4.3-9/
> >
> > The sources have been prepared with pyPackager but I had the "same" error
> on
> > my previous effort with py2Deb.
> >
> > Does anyone have an idea on what to check?
>
> This usually happens when you have issues in your debian/control file.
>
> My guess is that it is because of XB-Maemo-Upgrade-Description: not
> having a valid value.
>
> Either add a description or leave out this field.
>

> > Thanks,
> > Chris
>
> --
> Niels Breet
> maemo.org webmaster

Thanks for your answer.

I've tried several things but it still fails to be build by the autobuilder.
:(

Since I was not able to fill in this field (i.e.
XB-Maemo-Upgrade-Description:) with PyPackager, I've now used Py2deb.
This haven't given any better results even though this field is out now from
the debian/control file.

Here is the latest log:
https://garage.maemo.org/builder/fremantle/smscon_editor_0.4.4-2/

Does anyone has any more ideas for me to try?

Should note that the deb built locally installs and works great.

Thanks again,
Chris