hi Stefan,

Stefan Krastanov wrote:
> I would like to see the code used for managing the camera in the
> build-in IM client. My problem is that I haven't found any good
> documentation. Can someone from the more experienced devs point me to
> the packages concerned with the initialization of the video source (if
> someone can give me the name of the source file/package or a
> function/class/call name this would be great).

Just to clarify, are you requesting a pointer to the source code for the
IM client, or are you looking for a code snippet which you can use to
initialise the camera as a video source?

I am not sure if the video initialisation in the built-in IM app is free
software, but I am sure that there *is* free software which you can use
to see how the camera can be initialised.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
maemo.org docsmaster