Hi list,

Not sure if this is the right place to post but for those who are
interested, I just like to notify that I've released the source code
of my GPS data logger application called GPS Recorder (package
gpsrecorder : http://maemo.org/packages/view/gpsrecorder/).

Source code is released under the terms of the 'zlib' license, a copy
of the license is distributed in the package or you can find it online
at : http://www.zlib.net/zlib_license.html (of course the heading line
is not the same :) ).
I have to say I had some doubt about the license compatibility between
'zlib' and LGPL (gpsrecorder is stacked upon Qt) but after some
reading, it seems to be OK since Qt is linked dynamically, nothing
scientific though so any confirmation on this are welcome.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles