*sigh* Google changed yet another thing on Google Voice.  The woes of
developing against a website instead of an API.

This breaks some functionality in The One Ring and a lot of
functionality in Dialcentral.  I've got a fix but am running into some
issues.

The Diablo packages built fine, I got the email, and I've promoted them.

Its been an hour or two and I've not seen anything about the Fremantle
packages (even when they take a while to show up on the site, the
build emails are usually sent out quickly).  Is there just a large
backlog, the queue plugged up, or something else?  I'd much appreciate
someone taking there time on that.

The other part is asking for help in promoting it once the fremantle
builds are available.  The Dialcentral changes are minimal, just to
fix this issue.  I've forgot to promote a couple releases of The One
Ring but it has a bit less of a rush.  Could I receive help in getting
this through the queue quickly?

http://maemo.org/packages/view/telepathy-theonering/
http://maemo.org/packages/view/dialcentral/

Thanks for all the work everyone does in keeping things running day to
day.  I definitely appreciate it.

Ed Page