Hi Nicolai,

thanks for the valuable hint. The problem, as it turned out, was a
classical PEBCAK (*). In Qt Developer, I used user "developer" to deploy
on my N900. Therefore, this user's calendar was queried, returning zero
entries ;)
So switching to "user" solved the problem.

However, thanks for your answer!

Best,

Filip
---
(*) Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard ;)