Hi,

I'm trying to set up Scratchbox again on my Ubuntu 11.04 64-bit
machine. I've done this in the past and it has worked but this time
around it is failing unexpectedly:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of scratchbox-core:i386:
  scratchbox-core:i386 depends on python

I believe "python" is a meta-package anyway, it is for all
architectures and it is definitely installed. No amount of --force-all
and --ignore-depends=python will allow scratchbox-core to be installed
unfortunately and it is blocking my entire installation. I've followed
the rest of the guide more or less to the letter (my machine already
had the kernel workarounds for VDSO etc in place) so I'm stumped as to
why this is happening now.

Any ideas?