Hello David,

On 06.08.2011 11:00, David Talmage wrote:
> I am writing another application that will link with the library.  At least
> one other developer was interested in using my library last year.  I failed
> release the code. I don't know if he's still interested.

Yes, I am still interested. Not interested for Fremantle anymore (I use
the native dialogs there) but for Harmattan. If you intend to deploy the
lib for Harmattan, please tell me.

On the other hand, as this fits the thread:
I also think it would be easier for me if you'd release the source code
in an open source license and I just include it directly in my package.
I know that this approach also has disadvantages (ROM usage, redundancy,
bug fixes,...) but as I expect the functionality to be rather simple I
personally see more advantages.

Regards,
Roman