I'm having trouble deploying an application to my N900.  When QtCreator builds
the application package, dpkg-shlibdeps claims that it cannot find the
dependency information for one library.  This is what I need help fixing.  The
error message is

dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: no dependency information found for
/home/talmage/QtSDK-1.1/Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-
sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim/opt/usr/lib/libqcontactchooserdialog.so.1 (used by
debian/panicbutton/opt/usr/bin/panicbutton).

I made the library myself.  It is on the phone and in my Maemo sysroot.
QtCreator put it in the sysroot for me using this additional deployment step:

mad-admin xdpkg --install libqcontactchooserdialog_1_0_0_armel.deb

I copied the libqcontactchooserdialog.shlibs file from my phone into
var/lib/dpkg/info in the sysroot.  That changed nothing.

I don't know what else I can do.  I've looked hard for a definitive answer and
have found nothing.

Dave