Hi,
I'm desperately trying to make my BT GPS receiver work. Current situation is
as follows:
- The Bluetooth plugin (maemo-bt-plugin 0.4.0-1) doesn't find the GPS. It
keeps searching for several minutes until I stop it manually.
- I put the ID of my GPS in ~/gps.id, with that gpsdrive works fine, but only
for a short time. After a while, gpsdrive reproducably displays "Timeout
getting data from GPS receiver!". If I switch off the GPS and stop gpsdrive,
it works again if I wait some time, but with the same results. I use
maemo-gpsd (0.0.1) and maemo-gpsdrive (0.0.3).

Firmware is Internet Tablet 2005 software edition 5.2006.13-7.

Questions:
Does anybody successfully use a GPS for longer than a few minutes?
What could be the problem?
What can I do?

Any hints are welcome.

Cheers,