2006/5/26, Michael P. Lococo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Well, after rebooting I also cannot reproduce it anymore...
It happened twice, both the times I was just surfing the web and using fbreader when I closed the cover.
The first time it happened incidentally, it was in the evening, so at 4 AM it ran out of battery and started making beeps, it woke me up indeed, the cover was on.
The second time I did it intentionally following the procedure described above.
The first time I was listening to a radio stream, but I am pretty sure I switched it off before putting the cover on.
Yes, a lot. But none of them except fbreader was (apparently) running (maybe in the background after an unclean exit, who can say, I did'nt run a ps).
I'll keep investingating to see if I can reproduce it again.
Alessandro.
> Try this (with latest firmware):
>
> 1 - connect with wifi
> 2 - turn off sound from the panel applet (completely off, click on the
> loudspeacker icon)
> 3 - put the cover on
>
>
> If you pull off the cover again, you will notice that wifi is still
> active.
I don't reproduce this behavior.
Does it happen consistently for you?
Well, after rebooting I also cannot reproduce it anymore...
It happened twice, both the times I was just surfing the web and using fbreader when I closed the cover.
The first time it happened incidentally, it was in the evening, so at 4 AM it ran out of battery and started making beeps, it woke me up indeed, the cover was on.
The second time I did it intentionally following the procedure described above.
Are you playing an audio stream or accessing the network in some other
way?
The first time I was listening to a radio stream, but I am pretty sure I switched it off before putting the cover on.
Do you have any third-party apps installed?
Yes, a lot. But none of them except fbreader was (apparently) running (maybe in the background after an unclean exit, who can say, I did'nt run a ps).
I'll keep investingating to see if I can reproduce it again.
Alessandro.
_______________________________________________ maemo-users mailing list [email protected] https://maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-users
