Hi, I'm testing IT2006 and it works great. I'm just missing one thing:

the speaker in the 770 can play quite loud (for example music and
videos). However, while doing a voice call the the volume is low even
when both global and call volumes are set to maximum. You have to put
the nokia in your ear to be able to hear something.

It would be really nice to be able to have a "hands free" mode, that
allows to set a higher volume. The microphone seems sensible enough.
I've tested and the other party could hear me perfectly even when the
nokia was far from my mouth.

What do you think?

Thanks very much.

--
 Alvaro J. Iradier Muro - [EMAIL PROTECTED]