Hello

I formated a small rs-mmc with ext2 filesystem. I believe that it is much more
reliable than vfat which seems to be  a standard filesystem for mmc (even on
an linux powered device  -- very strange ;-).

After loading the kernel module as root:

insmod /mnt/initfs/lib/modules/2.6.16-omap1/ext2.ko

and mounting the mmc manually:

mount /dev/mmcblk0 /media/mmc1

it worked well. However I noticed that the n770 seems to expect vfat formated
mmc since it did not show the ext2 formated mmc in the build in filemanager
and complained about a corrupt mmc.
Question is: How can I convince n770 to also accept ext2 formated mmc as well
as vfat including support for swap file? There must be a tweak, eh?

Regards Krischan