On 8/26/06, Marius Gedminas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 11:42:07PM +0400, Andrey Brindeew wrote:
> Could you please recommend what GOOD (AKA compatible) GPS module should I
> buy for my Nokia 770?
> I plan use it with Maemo-mapper application with Google Maps and for fun.

I strongly suspect all Bluetooth GPSes are compatible.  Check if they
support the NMEA protocol.

There was a long thread on Internet Tablet Talk forums with a list of
compatible devices.

Thanks, founded it!

I use a NaviLock (rebranded Globalsat) BT-308, which was the first one
available at a local shop.

If I had done some more research before buying it I would probably have
chosen the Nokia one that uses a compatible charger.

What model - LD-1W or LD-3W or both uses compatible charger?

Marius Gedminas
--
11. Are you at least tracking the number of users of retchmail?

As far as I know, retchmail has exactly three users.
        -- http://open.nit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=RetchMail

WBR, Andrey Brindeew.