On 9/26/06, Amit Kucheria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sat, 2006-09-23 at 13:13 +0200, ext Antonio Orlando wrote:

> When I have the device turned off (not stand-by, really off), often
> removing the cover I find it already booted, so it just recovers from
> the stand-by condition and is ready to be used.
[snip]

Do you have any alarms configured? That can wakeup the device from OFF
mode.

I'm sure I've seen this mentioned before, and I've certainly had it
and I've never used the alarms provided in 2006 OS (mainly because I
can't trust my 770 to have not run itself down at any particular
point).

Cheers,

Andrew

--