I can't get it to work at all either.  I initially used mistral and it
did not install - switched to Scirocco and it installed but won't run.

I can run it but I only see the startup screen and then it quits back
to the home screen.  How far did you guys get?

On 12/5/06, Eyal Oren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/05/06/12/06 08:16 +0200, Amichai Rotman wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I was trying to make Canola work. I wasn't able to make it work and suddenly I
>noticed the installation instructions dictate to change the repo distro to
>scirocco if I have 2.2006.39-14 (which I have).
>
>So, my question is: should I edit all "mistral" occurrences to scirocco?
I wondered the same, changed my repositories, but didn't see any
difference. Maybe others know more?

 -eyal

Jonathan Greene
m 917.560.3000