you need to install XTerm on your nokia770 and also dropbear (smaller
SSH) and login remotely to your n770 over the wifi network.

On 12/31/06, william hatch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the response. Now how do I get to the command prompt on the 770 ?
I do have the latest OS update installed.

Kahlil Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 well you can look on the repository for dpkg or apt-get, the wiki has
an howto get sources in mameo's apt-get.

http://maemo.org/maemowiki/HowTo_InstallAptGet?highlight=%28apt-get%29

On 12/30/06, william hatch wrote:
> I have been unable to find any instructions on how to install on the nokia
> 770 any of the .deb application packages. I need to install a sufficient
set
> to work with the LD-3W GPS Module.

Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"