Hi, I'm doing the spanish translation. If someone else is doing it
please tell me to avoid duplicated work.

Thanks!

On 1/7/07, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm from the Canola team and we're heading for a new beta release,
this one with many bug fixes and improvements based on users feedback
at our garage tracker and forum.

One great improvement is that we have fully internationalized it using
gettext, this enable anyone to translate Canola or even change
strings, you just need to translate gettext ".po" (a plain text UTF-8)
files and send them to me, so I compile it and package it so others
can download from our repository.

Download files on our garage project page:
https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=125

For those unfamiliar with GNU gettext:
 - http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_node/gettext.html
 - http://www.poedit.org/
 - http://translate.sourceforge.net/

I hope to see your language in next canola! :-)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri

 Alvaro J. Iradier Muro - [EMAIL PROTECTED]