On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 14:31 +0100, ext Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Le mardi 09 janvier 2007 à 08:58 -0400, Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga a écrit :
> > Igor Stoppa wrote:
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > What about daemons/libraries that you might have installed and affect
> > > the runtime?
> > >

> > Yes, canola runs a webserver daemon.
>
> This short autonomy problem has been present before I installed
> canola :)
>
> Anyway, I'll reflash my device and do more tests.

Steps i used:
-flash new sw
-verify that r&d mode is off
-verify that neither bluetooth nor wlan connections are active
-close the cover
-display set to default (half) brightness
-battery fully charged (a 1300 mAh one)
-close cover and let rest

check once or twice (literally, not more than 2 times) per day that it's
still alive

due to variations in the components i might just have been lucky and
measured 9 days, but the official statement says 7, iirc

Can you live without using 770 for a week? :-D
I had one only for idle testing ...

--
Cheers, Igor

Igor Stoppa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>