agree -- considering Gizmo, an GTalk on the N770 and Skype is coming
for the N800, it's quite frustrating not having a bluetooth headset
profile enabled.

On 1/11/07, Gopi Flaherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anybody know whether the N800 supports Bluetooth headsets or not?

I'd be very unhappy if support for the 770 ended before Nokia added
that to their Bluetooth driver. I find having to hold the phone up to
my ear for VoIP to be very irritating.

Nokia wrote the Bluetooth driver for the 770, and as far as I can
tell, the information needed to add SCO support to the driver is not
publicly available, so it's up to Nokia to do it.

Jonathan Greene
m 917.560.3000
AIM / iChat - atmasphere
gtalk / jabber - [EMAIL PROTECTED]